Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthay Ryan and Hayley!


July is birthday month in my family.   I know if you keep up with my blog, you probably thought it was June, nope, there are even more in July.    Today is dedicated to Ryan and Hayley.

Ryan is such a great older brother.   He is so talented.   He is a very caring person and would do anything for me and my family.   He exceles at everything that he puts his mind too.   (Extreme sports, emergency medicine (whatever you call it), fixing anything, he is super athletic, scuba diving, and a million other things.)  He is the best dad.  He is the definitely the FUN uncle.   The minute he walks in the door, all the kids are yelling for him to do something crazy to them.  (tickle, flip them around, hold them in a vise, atomic elbow...)   I love when he is around,  Everything seems just a bit more fun.   

Nick says:  He is a great uncle.  I love to wrestle with him.
Ben says:  I love when he plays with me and throws me.

We love you Ryan!   Hope you have a great birthday.


Hayley joined our family four years ago today.   What a sweet baby she was and what a wild and crazy, sweet girl she has become!   I love that Ben is the same age as her and that they have a good relationship.   She takes great care of him and luckily that is just what he wants in a friend.   Hayley always makes us laugh and smile.   

Nick says:  She is a good cousin and she is a good friend for my brother.  She is so nice!
Ben says:  I love to play with Hayley and swim with her, and finding Katelynne with her??.

Have a great Day Hayley!  We love you.

I have lots of stuff to post, coming up.  (I accidentally sent my camera to California with Amy!) so more coming soon!

1.  Ryan
2.  Hayley
3.  More Birthday cake

3 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Thanks Tara! That was nice. Ryan is a great brother. I am sure we had something to do with that when we were interviewing potential brothers in heaven! Hayley lover "her Ben" too!

erik said...

Great photos and comentary. Thanks for the updates and thanks to Amy for bringing your camera back!

Ryan said...

Thanks Tara... I am left speechless after reading that! We have a great family.