Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good Friends!


I am way behind, so I am going to catch up this week.  It has been a busy summer.  I was happy to hear that me friend from high school  was in town from California, so we decided to have a little get together.  We met at Tolman Park (Rocket Park to most of us) and had lunch.   It was so fun to see my friends, I felt like I was 17 again.  Not for long though, once I saw the pictures of myself!  It brought back so many fun memories.   We had some really great times together over the years and years that we have known each other.  I love these girls so much and hope to see all of them more often.   

Our kids had a great time together.   We have 10 kids between the four of us.  I would love for our children to be good friends, so I hope this was just a beginning for them!

2 comments:

ermakaluso said...

It was so good to see you and the other girls! Thanks for getting everyone together. That was definitely one of the highlights of my trip! Maybe next time we can go to Baskin Robbins and get ice cream in a baseball hat? :) Love you!

Unknown said...

Fun to see your friends!! And all of their cute kids!!