Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Best Mom ever!



Today is my mom's birthday.   What can I say to do her justice?    I am very grateful to have been born into the family I am in. 
My Mom:  is hilarious.  It is always a good laugh to have her around.
                   is generous.  She shares everything.
                   is a great grandmother.  
                   babysits, and totally loves my children and my husband
                   is beautiful!
                   


She is my best friend and I love all the time that I get to spend with her.   Thanks for being such a great example to me as a mother.    I Love You!

Ben says: She made me so handsome with my hair!  (I think he means she gave him a good haircut)

Nick says: She is kind to me and does lots of good stuff for me.  She came to my soccer and t-ball games and she let me sleep in her yard.

4 comments:

erik said...

Happy Birthday! It was fun coming up today and having a BBQ with you on your birthday. Thanks for all you do. We love you very much.

Unknown said...

Yes we do love our mom, she is the best!! Happy Birthday mom!!!

LL said...

Fun to see you and your family. I'll have to check back often. Your mom looks really familiar to me.
Isn't it SO fun having three boys...they're so cute!
I'm curious to know your maiden name...did you live up by Granada?
And your mention of "ROCKET PARK" made me laugh. Good old Rocket Park.
Have a great week....

carol said...

Thanks for the nice comments Tara. I love family! Can't think of any other people I enjoy more. My kids and their spouses are the best.