Monday, July 28, 2008

Good Friday!



Tagg has himself a new Go Kart!  

He asked Uncle Erik to come help out with it, since his Dad was out of town.   We all went to check it out.    It was very fun and my boys are not getting one!  Erik was a crazy driver, I was a great driver and Tagg and Alec did quite well themselves.    At least no one hit the neighbors car.    




We then decided to go bowling which was a blast.   Mom, Erik and Trish are all great bowlers, but Tagg had the high score of the night with a 148!   (To make myself feel better, I had to add that he was using the bumpers) :)    



Olivia even got in on the action.  Although she much prefered to dance like crazy all over the place.  Good times!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a new go-cart and a night out bowling??!! Where have I been. Erik and Trish are crazy-and they are giving my kids ideas!! What are we going to do with all these boys!

ermakaluso said...

I know you already saw my motorcycle post...this go cart thing is the last thing that my girls should see! Or actually Eric. What a fun time! We've decided that we are better Wii bowlers than real bowlers!

carol said...

Great shot of your mom tara! Olivia is precious.
It was a fun night.

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

What the????? That is a deadly mix. Tagg in a moving vehicle under his control! I am not showing my boys these pictures. I don't want them getting any ideas!