Thursday, May 8, 2008



So I am taking pictures of Ben and Zachary because they are sitting so cute together, and Zach is actually sitting on the couch for the first time.  Amy and Laurie will have to give me some photography tips obviously, (bad lighting, bad positioning, getting a 3 month old to hold still for two seconds).  Zachary spit up all over, pretty much right when I am taking this last picture so I run to get a burp cloth.  I come back, can't be more than 10 seconds later and this is what I find.  I don't even know where Ben went.  If only I could fall asleep like that.  Obviously he gets it from his Dad.



2 comments:

ermakaluso said...

Oh, what a sweet boy! I love that you captured him asleep in such an awkward position. He must be exhausted from all that modeling for mom!

erik said...

I love you Chunk!