Friday, May 30, 2008

First Haircut!


Well, on Tuesday May 26, I finally gave in and took Zachary up to Grandma's for his first haircut.  We combed it up in a mohawk to get the before and after shots.

I wouldn't say he did too great of a job holding still, but he also was no Benjamin.   I think he looks even chubbier now!   Thanks Grandma, you did a good job.
Although we do have a few stray pieces here and there.     
1. Grandma's with scissors
2.  Saving money
3.  Not having to do it myself

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute haircut!! He looks like such a big boy. Good job grandma.

erik said...

Buster will look just like me in 18 or so years...

erik said...

He's still a cute little punk.

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

LOL! Love the mohawk pics. What a cutie. Grandma rocks (using Caden's words actually)!