Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Alec!


Alec has a birthday today!   Another in a crazy week of parties.

Alec is the oldest of the weeks kids, so he has had to pave the path for everyone!   I used to love watching his every move and sound.   He is a great kid.  He is such a nice cousin to my three boys.  I don't know if I have seen someone so young be so good with the little kids before.   I can't believe you are 13 today Alec!    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

1.  Alec
2. June
3. Trish and Eric (for making the kid)

4 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Alec is a great kid! I mean teenager now! The younger cousins do love him. He always has a few hanging off of him vying for his attention. And he is really kind to all of them. We love you Alec!

erik said...

An official Teenager. Whew! Congratulations Alec! Thanks for being a good example to all the cousins as the oldest grandchild. They all look up to you as a mentor and leader. I hope this is your best year ever!

carol said...

Happy Birthday Alec! We Love you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!! You are getting way too old-it's weird.