Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We Love Dad!




We had a GREAT Father's Day!  The boys were really excited this year.  They made a picture frame with all the great things we love about Dad on it, and a new picture of them inside.   Then they painted him an apron.   It was a fun project to do with him.   We also got to go up to my house to spend some time with my Dad, and some of the other great Dads in our family.

The Boys love their Dad.   And they are lucky to have him.   He loves them so much and they can tell.   I asked them what they wanted to say about their Dad and this is what they said.

Nick:  I love Dad because he takes me to Cabela's and I love to wrestle and pummel him and spend time with him.

Ben:  I love Dad the best (and Brian).   When I asked him why, he said  Because he always comes back to me.

Zach:  Well, he didn't have much to say, but he did give me his best smile when I asked him.


1.  Erik
2.  My Dad
3.  Erik's Dad (We miss him tons!)

2 comments:

erik said...

Tara,
Thanks for making Father's day so great and for the nice pictures and comments on your blog. You are the best. I love you.

ps. Please post the ones from your birthday!! It somehow got skipped. The only photo from your birthday was the one the boys and I took while you were in Smith's Marketplace. In fact, I believe the picture was taken while you were waiting at the curb for us to pull around and pick you up. Sorry.

bridt said...

erik IS a fantastic dad. in fact, he is one of the most loving and enthusiastic dads i've ever seen. no wonder his kids are happy he comes back to them.

you two are both great parents and a great couple. what a pair! and what lucky kids, too.