Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! and Nikelle!



Erik pointed out that I need to post my own birthday!  It was Monday, June 16, the day before Ben's.   I got to spend the day with my three favorite boys and then go to Nick's t-ball game.  Then all four of my boys took me to dinner.   Erik got me a yummy ice cream cake and the boys gave me a pass to the Rec Center!  So now I can go work out, which is definitely needed :).  

 Thanks guys, it was a great day.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKELLE!

This is a shout out to Nikelle!   I am lucky enough to be the one that gets to share a Birthday with her.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Reasons we love Nikelle:  She is beautiful, inside and out, she is hilarious (I love the things she says).   She is a great leader, and quite a daredevil,  she rides a mean skateboard, she throws like a girl (and that is a good thing :), and she is tough in a pack of boys.   We love you, Nikelle!

1.  Girls, tough enough to be one of the boys
2.  Beautiful Nikelle
3.  Sharing a special day

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun birthday. You have had a great week so far with no cooking dinnero-how nice!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Happy Birthday Nikelle! We love you. We are so glad that you are the shining star in the middle of all those stinky, sweaty boy cousins! (Jake thinks that my comment was rude to them. Yes, but so true). You are a lot of fun!

erik said...

Nikelle.
You are a delightful part of our family. I hope you had a great birthday!

bridt said...

cool candles on your cake, tara.