Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We Love TEMPLES and Cabela's!



This is a bit late, but I finally uploaded all my pictures.   We were able to go to the Draper Temple Openhouse on March 5.   It was a great experience.   I am so glad the kids were able to go into the temple and experience a small portion of what is inside.   Ben loved the font and the oxdes.   Nick could not stop looking at the chandeliers.   

And then of course we were only 5 minutes from Cabela's.   Which my kids speak of with reverence.   Hardly daring to ask if we were actually going to go inside.    Who needs Disneyland when you have Cabela's.  (at least that is what we tell them... doesn't work)

It was a great family day for us!

3 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Wow! That does look like a fun day. I should take my kids to that "disneyland" too soon. It looks like there are alot of fun things to do for them.

carol said...

Looks like you had a great day! Love the picture of you and the kids Tara.

DIY Daily Darling! said...

I posted about Cabelas on the wrong post you'll have to click below to see my coments. Sorry, lol.