Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss


Just a quick post for Nicholas.   Monday was Theodore Seuss Geisel's birthday and also crazy sock day at Nick's school.   I actually forgot until the morning off and Nick really does not have ANY crazy socks.   His craziest sock is white with a small green stripe across the top of the toe.    So we dug through my sock drawer and came up with these.

He came home pretty excited and said that he definitely had the craziest socks!  I need to take a lesson from him to get this excited about the little things in my life.   

5 comments:

DIY Daily Darling! said...

Fun, our school does something fun for the kids each year too. This year they had the cast of Suesical the Musical come and they did some activities.

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

cute socks! i would only have had white socks or nylons. I really like the green ones. let's get lunch!

carol said...

Love those socks!

Tara said...

I will take you up on lunch anytime, you name it!

erik said...

Great socks Sonny..... I'm glad you don't wear them every day though!