Monday, April 14, 2008

Tagged!

OK Laurie tagged me.  Here it goes:

ABC tag!

A.  Attached or Single?  Attached, I will be married for 12 twelve years in August.

B.  Best Friends? My Husband, my sisters and my mom, friends too.

C.  Cake or Pie?  This is easy. Cake, for sure.  Chocolate of course.

D.  Day of Choice?  Friday

E.  Essential Item?  My ipod and a book.  You never know when you will have a few minutes to read.

F.  Favorite Color?  Changes daily- Today I think Yellow.

G.  Greatest Accomplishment?  My dual Elementary Education/Early Childhood Ed degree, and my three great boys!

H.  Hometown?  Bountiful, UT

I.  Indulgences?  Concretes!!

J.  January or July?  July, Duh!!!

K.  Kids?  3 handsome boys

L.  Life is incomplete without?  Family (all 40 plus)

M.  Marriage Date?  August 16, 1996

N.  Number of siblings?  Four (2 brothers, 2 sisters)

O.  Oranges or apples?  Oranges, can't get enough.

P.  Phobias or fears?  Family members getting hurt or worse, My house burning down, and chiggers:).

Q.  Quotes?  Lots of movies quotes.  Anything with an Indian accent.

R.  Reason to smile?  Sunshine coming in the window, Family

S.  Season?  Spring.  Summer and fall tie for second place.

T.  Tag three friends?   Marisa..., still thinking...don't any of my other friends have blogs?

U.  Unknown fact about me?  Can't think of anything, apparently I talk about myself way to much.

V.  Very Favorite Store?  Target

W.  Worst Habit?  Junk Food

X.  X-ray or ultrasound?  Ultrasound.  X-rays, have always involved pain.   Ultrasounds have been happy occasions, although might have to change my mind if the next ultrasound shows some male anatomy.

Y.  Your favorite food?  Coconut Shimp and Italian, I love to eat out at lots of places.

Zodiac?  Gemini  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are afraid of Chiggers? That was hilarious. Glad to see you did my tag.

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

CHIGGERS!!! LOL! We must be related, not the chiggers hopefully, but all the rest.

Tara said...

I hate the chiggers too!

Tara said...

I think the last comment should say Erik said.