Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Swimming Lessons






The Boys have been taking swimming lessons and Nick wanted me to post some of these pictures for everyone to see.   Nick loved his class and Ben loved going  to play at the pool.   Ben did pretty good considering the fact that he doesn't really like anyone to touch him:)  There were plenty of moments however that he just told the teachers flat out that he didn't need to do what they were telling him to do.   They would look at me and I just had to laugh because I can't get him to change his mind for anything.  I think that Nick's teacher looks like he should play Edward in the upcoming Twilight movie.


2 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

LOL! I have to agree with you about the Edward part. They look like they are enjoying their lessons. I should have signed my kids up too.

Unknown said...

So it sounds like you were checking out the swimming teacher!! I will definitely have to sign my boys up now!! J/K, looks like they had fun.