Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nick and Ben

Nick and Ben are such fun brothers.   Nick is in kindergarten and loving it.  He loves to play soccer and t-ball, and he is quite good at both of them.  Ben sits in my lap at the games crying "I want to be on the team" and then yelling "Go Transformers!"  Nick just lost both front teeth, but the new teeth had already grown in.   We definitely will be doing the braces thing.   Benjamin gets held down screaming twice a day to brush.  They are both very sweet to their new baby brother.   Ben shows just the right amount of interest in him and he loves to talk to him and tell everyone that it is "his" baby, "not yours."  Zach loves to have Nick sing to him and play with his toys.  Nick loves to play with his guys (Star Wars, army men, knights, pretty much anything that can hold a weapon) and Ben does too.   Ben also loves to play with animals and can name and identify more than I knew existed.  Although don't get him near a living animal or he will be terrified.  He loves more than anything to play with his big brother.   Ben is a very sweet, stubborn kid.   I love it when he says "Mom, I love you" out of the blue and then continues with whatever he is doing.  They are both good little helpers for me and I feel lucky to have them as my children.

3 comments:

ermakaluso said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to get together and have our kids play and catch up with you.

bridt said...

pretty cute kids....

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Cute! It was fun today at your house. It looks great! Zachary is getting so big especially when I see his baby pics.