Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not enough time on my hands


Erik said that I need to start posting more often, now that I have my camera back I probably will. This is what we have been up to lately: our van died, we spent upwards of $800 on fixing it and it died again on the way home from the shop, two days later our car got hit, luckily it is now fixed and running again, and Erik broke two ribs last week (It is a good thing it only comes in Three, I guess we are finished). Amy and Laurie are trying to talk me into doing a mini-triathalon, need I say more. On a more postive note: Zach has turned two and he makes me laugh everyday. I love to watch him run around the house. Ben is obsessed with his new hamster (just a toy) and I have twice thought it was a mouse. Nick and I are enjoying figuring this scout thing out together. I will post some christmas pics soon.

9 comments:

Bump and Erin said...

So what kind of hamster toy did you get? Gabby's birthday is coming up and she wants a real one. Ha! I have decided to find her a good fake and that should make things all good!

Tara said...

I am glad you commented Erin, If you check back, the hamster is called a Zhu Zhu pet and they are pretty much everywhere. I can't get to your blog anymore, did you go private?

carol said...

YAY!! Did I spell that right? I mean Ha Ray! (I think that is wrong too.) Finally a post. That's a cute kid. Hope your troubles are over.

Unknown said...

I had to laugh at you thinking the hampster was a mouse twice. Funny. I am glad to see a post. Not sure if I was going to after one of our last conversations. I have posted as well. What a cute kid that Zachy is!!

erik said...

Funny picture of Buster...... He looks like a two year old.

DIY Daily Darling! said...

Love the new post it made me smile. Sorry you have had a rough patch in life lately, we are trying to get out of our rough patch life has thrown our way too. You never know what is coming your way. Hope things improve faster for you. You have ambitious sisters. Hope Erik is feeling better. Thank goodness for the fun things in life we can choose to focus on.

bridt said...

car trouble = stinkum!
hope things are looking up. does said hamster have a name?

mini-triathalon?! ha ha ha. i would start with a 5k. actually, that _is_ where i'm starting. we are going to run a 5k (turkey trot) in st. louis for thanksgiving.

guess i better start running...

bridt said...

p.s. i love that picture!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Car troubles...no fun! Hope it starts to look up! Zach looks so old in that picture. Hope Erik is feeling better!