Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For Nicholas



This post is short but sweet and dedicated to Nicholas.   He turns 7 on Friday!!  I can't believe it.  Time flies when you are having fun I guess.   He is sweet a great member of our family.   He is a true first born and a big helper to me.   He loves his brothers and will do anything for them.  I couldn't ask for a better son.  

There will be more to came for this tribute to my first born, but my Grandmother has passed away and I will be gone for his birthday  (not to mention I am borrowing a computer to post this).

9 comments:

ermakaluso said...

What a great kid- I can't wait to read more about him since I've only really met him once. I am sorry about your grandmother. Is it the same one that lived downstairs at your parents'?

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart :) I am so sorry 2 hear about your loss :(

Bump and Erin said...

I miss seeing you update! Hopefully you get the computer stuff worked out soon! Sorry for your loss! Take care!

R. Weeks said...

Happy Birthday Nick! you are a great Nephew...

Eric said...

Happy birthday Nick!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday buddy!! Sounds like you had a good one despite your mom being gone. Yeah for 7!!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Happy Birthday! Glad your Dad was able to take out for an extra special night! Sorry we missed it. That just means you get more than one party! Wahoo!

carol said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! You are really a great kid. I love that you told me it was ok we had to miss your birthday. This Sunday we will celebrate October birthdays for you, Caden and Will. Look in your mailbox Monday after school.

erik said...

We are lucky parents to have such a great kid. Sorry about the world's most lousy birthday cake ever... It wasn't even a decent cupcake. I'm just glad we found a candle to put in it. It was a great day though and Boondocks was a lot of fun.