Friday, September 5, 2008

Ben's first day of Preschool


Ben has finally started school!  

He wasn't thrilled about me taking his picture, and then he tucked his shirt in (since first tucking in his soccer shirt, this has become a trend), and told me to get one from the side??

He seems to really like it despite the earlier worries about what exactly would be happening to him there.  I asked him how it was and he said "I eat school lunch now!"  that would be snack time served around 10:30 or so.  I guess he can ask his teacher for food.   He said that Miss Kathryn "talked nice" but one girl was so RUDE.  He told me he has lots of friends and was quite upset that I couldn't name them all for him.  I will have to work on that.  I was looking forward to five hours a week with only Zach, but silly me, I am tending Olivia during that time.  It is a good thing that I adore her.

1 comment:

carol said...

Ben you are getting too old. HAPPY PRESCHOOL! I am sure you will love it.